Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ty Thames: Lifestyle

So I'm super behind in posting but am glad to be getting these finally up here. I did some work for an amazing chef, Ty Thames. This particular shoot took place in Restaurant Tyler, an upscale restaurant geared to the use of local Mississippi product and the preservation of Mississippi food culture and the history it represents (I copied that right off his website). The restaurant is my new fav in Starkville, so if you're in the area you MUST stop by! Ty has some things up his sleeve, so keep an eye on this guy because he's going places. Anyway, on to the pics.














2 comments:

Bobby Earle said...

First time I've thought photos look delicious!!!

Bobby

Matt Dorroh said...

Thanks man! This has really been a fun (and tasty) project to be working on :)