Friday, May 2, 2008

About Me

First off, thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope that you take a minute to browse the posts and look at the pictures. It is a great to way to get to know me and get a glimpse of my style of photography.

My name is Matt Dorroh and thanks for checking out my blog! So, who am I? I'm a student studying biology with a passion for photography. There is something so awesome about being able to capture a moment and make it last a lifetime. My style of photogrpahy is pretty simple, no restrictions or structure, just free flowing and fun. I like to capture things as they happen, not after I stop them pose them. This is just a little brief info about me and my style. If you have any questions or anything just shoot me an e-mail at mdorroh@gmail.com.

My inspiration and motivation for this style of photography comes from awesome photographers that I follow. Incredible artists such as [b]ecker, Jessica Claire, David Jay, Jasmine Star, and Bobby Earle.

Thanks for checking me out!

No comments: