Tuesday, March 24, 2009

**Update**

Okay, it's official, I'm becoming a terrible blogger! No excuses, just been keeping busy (which is good & bad I guess). My new website is coming along greatly and I can't wait to let you guys see it. I'm so pumped about the changes and hope to have things to a release point in the next 2-3 months (keeping fingers crossed!)

I've also just got onboard with ShootQ and love it so far! To all my current clients you've been added to the ShootQ system and should have gotten a client portal e-mail within the past few days. Please contact me if you haven't received all your information!

Well to keep things from being totally boring on this post I spent a little time with Colt & Rachel while they were in Starkville last weekend, so I leave you with a pic from that.

No comments: