Saturday, July 19, 2008

Starkville Community Market

So Erin and I finally made it out to the Starkville Community Market this morning.  This is a very cool little market of all local goods and art products.  Read more info about it here.



Erin and I LOVE granola and after trying a sample of there fresh organic granola we couldn't say no :).  Check them out here.  
Chef Ty giving some cooking lessons at the Market.  Chef Ty is a local chef that cooks and owns several local restaurants.  Check out his personal site here.
Doe's Eat Place.......
Cool little sign I noticed before getting in my truck.....

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  I'm off to Oxford, MS to the wedding (just watching, not working :) of a good highschool friend.  Congrats Whit and Marshall, I wish you too the very best!

No comments: